Hi, my dear readers! Today I’m sharing with you a simple recipe of yummy homemade chicken burgers, which are excellent for BBQ, picnic, garden and/or house party with friends or family.
Ingredients (for 6 burgers)
Chicken breast (minced meat, 500 g)
Bacon – 150 g
Cheese (mozzarella, cheddar or any other soft cheese) – 6 slices + 60 g grated cheese
2-3 medium onions or 1 big
2-3 garlic cloves
Black pepper (pinch) and paprika (pinch)
2 big tomatoes
6 buns for burgers
Mustard or ketchup
p.s You can add minced pork instead of bacon.
1. Mince chicken breast in blender.
2. Cut the buns in two and fry a little on the dry well-preheated pan for about one minute.
3. Finely chop the onion and fry with oil in a frying pan until light golden brown. Then add the chopped bacon and cook one more minute.
4. Add fried onion and bacon into minced meat, then add chopped garlic, pepper, salt and grated cheese and mix all ingredients.
5. Divide the minced meat into 6 equal parts and form flat burgers 1.5-2 cm in height.
6. Fry burgers in well preheated frying pan on medium heat about 4-5 minutes on each side.
Put slices of cheese on burgers at the end of frying to melt them a little (if you don’t like melted cheese you can put it on warm burgers later).
7. Finish: put a slice of tomato on first piece of bun, then pour a tablespoon of ketchup, put chicken cutlet and cheese over tomato, then pour ketchup again, put cucumber slices and second piece of bun.